On the eve of Christmas vacation, a college dormitory stands condemned… the dark halls now vacant, and unsafe. Student Joanne Murray and her close friends volunteer to help close down the building, unaware a psychopathic lunatic is hiding in the shadows. As the students disappear one by one, Joanne discovers the horrifying reality that if she is to survive, she alone will have to find a way to slay the brutal murderer.
If you think you’ve seen this film totally uncut… think again! Synapse Films is proud to present THE DORM THAT DRIPPED BLOOD in a never-before-seen alternate version containing additional scenes, extended gore sequences and a different sound mix. This transfer was created from the only existing 35mm answer print of the original “Directors’ Cut” entitled DEATH DORM, a version of the film thought to have been lost for over thirty years.
- Anamorphic Widescreen (1.66:1) Transfer of the “Directors’ Cut”
- Audio Commentary Featuring Directors Jeffrey Obrow and Stephen Carpenter
- Interviews with Composer Christopher Young and Make-Up FX Creator Matthew Mungle
- Isolated Music Score
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- Reversible Cover with Alternate Artwork