This internationally acclaimed thriller is a character driven throwback to the groundbreaking horror films of the 1970’s. This modern horror masterpiece shares as much in common with The Exorcist and Rosemary’s Baby as with The Ring or The Grudge. Riveting performances from the two leads provide a powerful, unforgettable plunge into the deepest fathoms of psychological terror, and once you see what lies beyond the veil of reality, there is not escaping its apocalyptic curse.
- Behind-The-Scenes: The Making of The Uninvited Documentary Featurette
- Posters and Sill Galleries
- Production Notes, Essays & Bios
- Essay on Korean Horror by Art Black (Asian Cult Cinema, Psychotronic Video Guide)
- Optional English and Spanish Subtitles
- Separate Bilingual Menus in English and Spanish